Office 365 is a cloud-based service hosted by Microsoft. It brings together the familiar Microsoft Office desktop applications with cloud-based business email, shared calendars, instant messaging (IM), video conferencing, and file sharing. It’s designed to work with the Office you already know so you can get things done faster from virtually anywhere. It provides enterprise-grade tools for a predictable monthly cost and no upfront infrastructure investments, backed by robust security and a 99.9% uptime guarantee. It’s the easiest way to work together!
Office 365 is not a one-size-fits-all solution. There are multiple plans available to fit different company sizes and needs. Enterprise Plans are best for companies that want a full set of rich productivity services in the cloud, the desktop version of Office, and advanced enterprise services. Features and benefits include the following:
Familiar Office experience
Microsoft Office is the world’s leading productivity application giving you anywhere access from virtually any device.
- Always the latest version of the familiar Office apps that you use and install on your desktop (e.g. Word, Excel)
- Consistent formatting across your PC, Mac, phone, browser
- Office Web Apps as online companion for light editing in any browser (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, or Firefox)
Powered by Microsoft Exchange Online, you can access your emails, shared calendars, and contacts from your PC, Mac, phone, and browser.
- 25 GB user mailboxes with up to 25 MB attachments
- Easy to add users and set up email on your domain name
- Robust anti-spam and anti-malware
Instant messaging and video conferencing
Powered by Microsoft Lync Online, you can set up and join online meetings in Outlook with just one-click.
- Presence, IM, voice, and HD video conferencing
- Real-time note taking and document sharing
- Conduct online meetings with custom¬ers and partners
- Connect with Skype contacts using presence, IM, and voice
Powered by Microsoft SharePoint Online, you can easily share documents and information with colleagues and customers.
- Share documents with controlled access
- Sync online files to your devices for offline access
- Share team emails and documents with Site Mailboxes
- Co-edit documents with others at the same time